Thank you for visiting the 2021-2022 Returning Student Registration Page. The registration link below will direct parents to the Ascender Parent Portal (also found on the school website homepage). Please review the following helpful tips for registering a returning student:
- Once logged in to the Parent Portal, returning parents will see a pop-up window guiding them to the Returning Student Registration application.
- After selecting to begin the application, parents will quickly see that their responses from last year automatically appear on the documents. Even though the previous answers appear, we ask all parents to carefully review each page of the registration and verify their information is up to date. It is essential for schools to have updated records to help ensure the efficiency of parent communication and uphold student safety.
- Once reviewed and changes have been made, parents are to click the save button at the bottom of each page before going to the next page.
- After completing the registration process, parents will be presented with a printable confirmation page indicating the application was submitted to the school office.
- The secretary will contact the parent with additional information or requirements necessary to finalize the re-enrollment process.
- If a returning parent desires to register a new child in their family to Priority Charter Schools, they can simply open their existing Parent Portal account, go to the My Account option and select Enroll New Student.
If you have questions of any kind regarding the 2021-2022 Returning Student Registration application, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s school office.
Click the button below to enter the Parent Portal and register a returning student:
|Returning Student Registration Window||March 8 – March 26|
|Pre-Enrollment Application Window(New Students)||March 29 – July 31|
|Parent Information Night/Kinder Roundup||Contact your campus for details|